Holi is a unique festival. Unlike other festivals where you deck up in your best clothes, looking glossy, shiny in holi you look your worst. And what’s funny is you don’t mind at all.
Apart from the crazy fun, Holi is not just the festival of colors; it also gives you a reason to eat mouth-watering delicacies that are unique to the occasion.
But things have changed now these day kids are not that excited about the festival of how we used to be. The connect we used to feel for the festival has gone. Hence the old-school way of celebrating holi was the best? Want to know why?
Here are 14 Reasons Why We Miss Childhood Holi Celebrations A Lot.
1.Waking Up Your Earliest All Excited On the Day of Holi
2.Rushing to check your stash of water balloons you filled last night
3. You walk all around your house with swag without taking a bath
Because your mum cannot knock you for not taking a bath.
4. Looking Outside the window to see if they have started the proceedings?
5. Applying lots of oil all over your Body, Hair to protect your skin from infection
6. Trying to Steal and eat lots of Gujiyas, Mathri’s, sweets your mother has prepared for guests.
7. Keeping 2-3 water balloons secretly in your pockets to attack your friends
8. Going ape shit crazy to apply that silver color that shopkeeper promised will never wash away.
9. Ganging with your friends all set for Pichkari Fights
10. Throwing Buckets full of water at each other
11. Going Crazy on Holi Numbers
12. Becoming completely unrecognizable after sometime
13. Soap, Rinse, Clean, Repeat for 1 hour
14. Sleeping like you never slept
Unequivocally Childhood Holi Celebrations Were The Best!
Featured Image Source
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!